At DAL Builders, we strive to help our customers protect the roof over their head with our extensive expertise and knowledge in roof construction and repairs. Our Chicago general contractors are committed to helping educate our customers on the importance of regular roof maintenance and repairs to preserve their properties. Below we discuss common roof issues to keep an eye out for in order to help save you money in the future.
Detrimental problems can occur if your roof was installed faulty or defective. Our roofing contractors can inspect and address all your roofing needs to ensure your property and belongings are safe and secure.
Leaks & Moisture
Over the years, moisture and water can reside in your roof from weather conditions, such as rain, wind, hail, and more. When moisture is found in your roof, it is commonly combined with mold, which is harmful to breathe for long periods of time. We suggest overlooking your ceilings for wet spots and possible leaks.
Faulty Flashing Installation
Flashing is a sealant that covers the areas of your roof that have opened to hold items such as your vent pipes, chimneys, and more. When your flashing is installed incorrectly, you will most likely begin to notice open seams which can cause your roof tiles to come off.
Contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to learn more about our roofing services.
Are you thinking of selling your home in the near future or do you want to upgrade your kitchen to better match your style? Remodeling your kitchen is a great way to give your home a new look as well as increase your overall real estate value. When you’re looking for kitchen remodeling services in Chicago, IL, make sure you turn to our skilled and experienced professionals. A licensed kitchen remodeling contractor can perform a wide variety of upgrades and installations including:
- Custom Cabinets
- Eat-In Kitchens
- Plumbing and Wiring
- Complete Kitchen Replacement
Count on a Trusted Remodeling Contractor
When it comes to remodeling your kitchen, it’s best to leave the work to our licensed contractors. Because your kitchen is full of plumbing fixtures, electrical wiring, and heavy appliances, it’s vital to choose someone who understands how to safely alter, remove, or install these things without damaging the rest of your home. Whether you’re making a few small changes or you’re completely remodeling your entire kitchen, make sure you discuss your needs with our experienced licensed contractor qualified in kitchen remodeling services in Chicago, IL. Contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to schedule a consultation or to learn more about our other services.
When it comes to making major changes to your home or business, it’s best to leave the job to a skilled professional. When you need general contractors in Chicago, IL, make sure you turn to our reliable and experienced specialists. While an amateur may offer you lower prices, you’ll pay more in repairs and redo’s when you find that the quality doesn’t match up to your needs. By turning to our licensed professionals, you benefit from our knowledge of safe building practices, quality materials, and proven methods for building or installing your new features.
Types of Improvements to Make to Your Home
It’s never a bad time to make improvements to your home. Whether you’re trying to increase the real estate value of your home prior to listing it for sale or you simply want to enhance your living space for your family’s enjoyment, a general contractor can help you make a variety of changes to your home including:
- Creating Open Concept Spaces
- Adding Closets
- Remodeling a Room
- Room Additions
- Upgrading Appliances
- Installing Counters and Features
When you’re ready to discuss your needs and start planning your home improvement project, make sure you turn to our qualified and trustworthy general contractor in Chicago, IL. Contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to schedule a consultation.
Deck out your house in style with help from our Chicago deck builders. Enhancing your outdoor area with a deck will not only increase the recreational fun but the overall value of your home. Check below to learn five fun ideas for your outdoor deck.
- Create a dream vacation in your backyard by transforming your deck into your favorite tropical oasis. Include colorful umbrellas, relaxing lounge chairs, tropical drinks, and soothing music to have some fun in the sun.
- Enhance your overall relaxation when you include a peaceful hot tub into your deck design. Imagine stringed lights overhead for a maximized tranquil experience.
- Rooftop decks can be incorporated into many home plans for a fun and unique design concept. Imagine sipping your morning coffee among the trees and birds while catching a glimpse of the sunrise, swoon.
- Include an herb and vegetable garden or a succulent garden on your deck for beautiful greenery and delicious eats.
- Enjoy your evenings relaxing by the fire when you include an outdoor fire pit for your family and guests to enjoy.
If you are looking for trustworthy Chicago deck builders to create you a unique recreational area that fits your needs and budget, look to DAL Builders, Inc. We offer customized solutions that are sure to meet your design needs. Contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to schedule a consultation regarding your future project.
Do you dream of having your perfect bathroom space? When it comes to investing in your bathroom, look to our general contractors in Chicago, IL to help you implement custom solutions to fit your needs and budget. Our bathroom remodeling helps clients receive the most of out of their space in regards to size and design. Below we list helpful design ideas for your small bathroom.
Add Built-In Storage
Bathrooms are an essential space for a home and require storage for bathroom necessities. We recommend maximizing your storage by incorporating built-in shelving into the walls that can hold items such as towels, toilet paper, soaps, and more.
For homeowners who love relaxing in a tub but also need a shower, we suggest saving by including a bathtub/shower combo. This will save you floor space while incorporating both the necessities that you need.
Alter the Floor Plan
Our bathroom remodels help property owners achieve a functional space. Whether your family is growing or you have outdated features that take up too much room, opting for a new floor plan altogether can help enhance your small bathroom space.
Contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to learn more about our bathroom remodeling services.
At DAL Builders, we help our residential and commercial clients achieve their remodeling goals by creating functional spaces that increase their overall property value and quality of life. When it comes to basements, homeowners often leave these rooms unfinished or utilized for storage, but we believe in transforming this unused area into a purposeful living space. Below we have three ideas for your basement remodel.
Transform your basement into a fun entertainment center for your family and guests to enjoy. Your entertainment center can include an in-home theatre system, a wet bar, and a pool table.
Work from home when you convert your unused basement into an efficient office space. Fill your office with suitable furniture, proper lighting, and creative designs to evoke inspiration and success.
Keep up with your 2018 New Year’s resolutions easily when you incorporate a gym into your own home. The basement offers unique features, such as being secluded from the rest of the house so you can enjoy your workout in private, unlike regular gym facilities.
Add new life to your basement with help from DAL Builders. If you are curious about our basement remodeling in Chicago IL, contact us today at (773) 870-2128 to schedule a consultation regarding your project.
We believe the kitchen is the heart of the home and is the space that helps feed the bodies, minds, and spirits of the individuals who live there. Kitchens are meant to bring families together while they enjoy the deliciousness life has to offer. When searching for general contractors in Chicago, IL, for your kitchen renovation, you can rely on the dedicated team at DAL Builders to get the job done. Discover the three must-have features for your kitchen remodel.
Let there be light in your kitchen with decorative fixtures and natural light features. Functional lighting can shine through windows during the day, and accent lighting can keep your kitchen bright throughout the night.
Kitchen islands are an excellent place for loved ones to gather around and cherish good food and good company. Islands are also a functional feature because you have additional room for food preparation.
We love installing open shelving into kitchen remodels for the functionality and easy accessibility. Open shelving is a budget-friendly approach to creating space for your groceries, dishes, and other decorative pieces you would like to feature in your kitchen.
Contact our general contractors in Chicago, IL at (773) 870-2128 to learn more about our kitchen renovation services.
Upgrade your curb appeal with help from DAL Builders. When it comes to increasing your homes overall value, we strive to educate our customers on the importance of including porch construction in Chicago, IL in your exterior plans. Listed below are just a few of the many benefits of having a front porch.
- Look to our general contractors to help you design a space to spend with your friends and family. We suggest incorporating a covered porch with ceiling fans to create a comfortable area that you can enjoy all year round. A covered porch is great for providing shade during the summer and keeps you dry from rain and snow during the winter months.
- Owning a front porch will increase your home’s overall value and will enhance your curb appeal. We like to design an inviting walkway for you and your guests to enjoy. We would install walkway lighting and overhead lighting on your porch.
- Enjoy the outdoors when you own a front porch. Design your porch to feature comfortable and stylish outdoor patio furniture. Imagine drinking your morning coffee on your outdoor rocking chair, while listening to the bird’s chirp, swoon.
- Brighten your porch and your home with an outdoor garden on your front porch. Include flowerpots and hanging planters for a whimsical feel.
There are many wonderful reasons to have a front porch. If you are interested in learning more about our services, contact us today at (773) 870-2128.
Welcome to DAL Builders Blog! We are proud to serve our clients by offering superior services that help to enhance their overall home. Whether you wish to upgrade your home’s current aesthetic, remodel your kitchen area, or you want to improve your home’s total value with a porch, our general contractors can help you achieve the home of your dreams. Check below to learn more in-depth about the general contracting services that we offer.
- Home Remodeling- We can help you remodel and renovate your space to fit your growing family and your growing needs. We will ensure your area is functional yet appealing.
- Basement Remodeling- Upgrade your current basement to a functional and creative space for your home. Whether you wish to include a family room, an office, or another bedroom, we can help you increase your home’s overall value.
- Bathroom Remodeling- Enhance your powder room with a fresh makeover with upgraded appliances and designs. We can help you add beautiful countertops and amenities your family will love.
- Kitchen Remodeling- Feel like a chef when you have your dream kitchen with help from DAL Builders. We can remodel your current kitchen with quality products and cost-efficient solutions.
- Porch & Deck Remodeling- Increase your curb appeal with our porch and deck remodeling services.
We offer many different services that are sure to fit your construction needs. Contact us today at
(773) 870-2128 to learn more about our kitchen remodeling services in Chicago, IL and to schedule a consultation.
If you’re struggling for space, then it may be time to think about some serious renovations. Rather than moving to a new home, you can always convert some key spaces in your existing property. If you don’t have a basement or just want a brighter space, then consider looking up to the attic. The great news is that when you invest in remodeling in Chicago, you can improve your home and boost the value.
Ideal for Different Uses
The space over your head doesn’t have to be used for basic storage. With the right layout and lighting, you can use this area as a bedroom, game room for the kids or your own office. Turn it into a private retreat with a nook for reading, charging stations for your electronics, and an incredible view of the Chicago skyline.